Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Internal Auditor (QSR)
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Kano and Ibadan – Oyo
Employment Type: Full Time
The following are some of the responsibilities of the Internal Auditor (Commissary);
- Confirm all B&D Dough returned from Stores to the Commissary against approved B&D Forms.
- Confirm Supplies to DP Commissary by vendors and ensure items are accompanied with Invoice/Waybill/Delivery Note and Purchase Orders (PO).
- Conduct Monthly and Impromptu Stock Count in the Commissary
- Review Imprest cash book, Conduct Petty Cash Count and verify cash payments and/or disbursements.
- Verify items (Products/Materials) to be Supplied to Stores with Transfer Documents.
- Carry Out Daily Diesel Dip Sticking & Confirmation.
- Conduct Material Usage Efficiency Variance Analysis weekly and generate Monthly Reports on possible variances.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Business related course (Accounting, Audit, Finance, or Economics)
- 1-2 years’ experience in an Audit function; QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) experience would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Excel; Power Point, Microsoft Navision would be an added advantage
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
- Good analytical skill, etc.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
About Eat ‘N’ Go Limited:
Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant chain whose goal is to be the number one food industry in Africa. Three multinational companies currently make up our expanding family: Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery, and Pinkberry. Eat ‘N’ Go Limited opened its first location at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos, in August 2012. Currently, Eat N’ Go operates 100 restaurants (outlets) in Nigeria and is still expanding.