Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Supervisor – Head Office
- To work with the Internal Audit Manager to manage and identify internal control strength and weakness; ensure the day to day compliance with policies and procedures that aligns with business needs.
- Perform audit investigations as may be required
- Create memoranda for audit issues and perform assigned projects including risk assessment and adequacy of controls
- Monitor compliance with statutory and professional regulations
- Perform quarterly Finance Review and prepare audit work papers
- Follow up on audit recommendations and review Monthly Management Accounts
- Monitor compliance with established security procedure; access and monitor controls to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of company’s data
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accounting or Finance related field
- 5-7 years working experience in an accounting/auditing role is required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar position in a Manufacturing company
- Professional accounting qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA, CISA are compulsory
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure
- Knowledge of Back-ups, Disaster Recovery and Restoration policy
- Knowledge of Vulnerability and Penetration test
Competency and Skill Requirement:
- Must possess strong competencies to execute audit team exercises
- Must demonstrate continuous effort to improve on work approach and work cooperatively with others to provide quality audit
- Must have good understanding of audit, investigation principles and practice
- Must be willing to travel to carry out Audit Assignments on short notice
- Must be result driven
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online