Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Manager
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensures the organization complies with Internal regulations and established control protocol.
- Examines documentation including reports, statements, records and memos to gather information.
- Reconciles documentation with actual inventory or assets to ascertain accuracy.
- Prepares report and preserves documentation pertaining to audits for internal record.
- Analyses audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs.
- Assesses best financial practices for an organization and makes relevant, informed suggestions.
- Keeps up to date on audit procedures and regulations by attending seminars, conferences and workshops.
- Presents summarized findings concerning audit results and trends for internal groups.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 7 – 10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.