GTI Microfinance Bank Limited is a leading Nigerian Investment Banking group with proven expertise in Financial Advisory, Securities Dealing (Fixed Income and Equities), Asset Management and Private Equity”. We have strong capacity in financial services delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Opening of new accounts.
- Updating old accounts.
- Submission of documents to our corresponding banks such as cheques, fund transfer etc.
- Daily update of vault register.
- Account reconciliation.
- First level call-over.
- Any other task that may be assigned by the bank.
- Assist the operation department on day to day banking activities.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of OND qualification.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only internship applications will be considered.