Tecnimont S.p.A. announces that one of its subsidiaries, Tecnimont Nigeria Limited have been awarded a contract. Tecnimont Nigeria Limited is a reputable Oil and Gas company with experience in the provision of engineering, construction, and procurement services.
Met T&S is a company of Maire Tecnimont Group operating in various commercial businesses and supplying superior procurement, commissioning, management and maintenance services in the Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical sectors worldwide. Met T&S is located in LONDON, United Kingdom and is part of the Business Services Sector Industry. There are 88 companies in the MET T&S corporate family.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Interface Manager, ITM
Reference: PIR 4239PHR00046
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job type / Contract: TBD.
Job Summary / Role Description
- Act as management figure in the Project Team co-operating with the Project Manager in identifying the stakeholders, defining interface scope of work, and developing the proper tools to control her/his work.
- S/he manages the interface of the Contractor acting as single point of contact for all third parties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To create and maintain updated the interface matrix, interface schedule and any other deliverable deemed necessary for the scope of work;
- To manage interface with third parties such as private or public entities involved in the project and normally having a contract with Client and a technical and/or project Management scope of work associated to this contract;
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Technical background with a Bachelor of Engineering.
- +10 years of experience in managing and executing projects, build and lead project team, anticipation of problems and taking timely preventive action.
- Assigned as Project Manager or Engineering Manager or Interface Coordinator, in at least two (2) similar scale or larger projects in oil/gas construction
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate.