Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited (TITIS) is a spin-off of Tranter International Company. Tranter International Company was incorporated in November 1989 under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The Company’s registered address is at 3/6, Alhaji Adejumo Avenue, Ilupeju Industrial Estate, Lagos State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrumentation Engineer
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Engineer will design and develop end-to-end Industrial IoT architecture new devices and enhance or redesign older devices used to control electronic or mechanical systems.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Oversee technicians during project deployment and ensuring safety on the field.
- Design end-to-end smart Industrial IoT solution based on technical requirements and client need.
- Act as project engineer for design, installation and deployment of industrial devices
- Oversees the test and implementation of prototypes of equipment and device, measuring devices and control systems solutions.
- Drafts and presents formal technical documents, reports, and slides for industrial solutions.
- Draft technical manuals for instrumentation for IoT devices.
- Draft technical reports from conducted POC, site survey and project deployed.
- Engage clients and provides training related to solution to employees and/or customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Instrumentation and Control Engineering is required.
- Must have 1-2 years work experience
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of test methods, basic electronics, and application of a wide variety of instruments, equipment and devices.
- Understanding of PI & D diagrams, and architecture of PLC, DCS, Scada and modbus protocol
- Thorough understanding of applied math and physics, and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.