Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrumentation & Control Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent / Full time
- Perform work, generally within Control System Engineering, which involves the preparation, interpretation or review of calculations, specifications, plans, investigations, surveys, structures systems or equipment with complex features.
- Participate in one or more of the following: Development of system requirements, Automated Control System design, development, and/or maintenance, System design, including concept sketches and layouts, Automated Control and Human Machine Interface (HMI) Software Development.
- Preparation of specifications and design calculations.
- Engineering Degree in the related field or equivalent years of experience will be considered.
- 10 Years of Power Plant Controls experience is desirable, however other industrial plant controls experience will be considered (for example oil & gas/petrochemical).
- Good spoken and written english.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online