Tecnimont S.p.A. announces that one of its subsidiaries, Tecnimont Nigeria Limited have been awarded a contract. Tecnimont Nigeria Limited is a reputable Oil and Gas company with experience in the provision of engineering, construction, and procurement services.
Met T&S is a company of Maire Tecnimont Group operating in various commercial businesses and supplying superior procurement, commissioning, management and maintenance services in the Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical sectors worldwide. Met T&S is located in LONDON, United Kingdom and is part of the Business Services Sector Industry. There are 88 companies in the MET T&S corporate family.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Instrument Field Engineer, ISS
Reference: PIR 4239PHR00050
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type / Contract: TBD
Job Summary / Role Description
- The Instrument Supervisor is responsible for managing the instrumentation maintenance activities under the guidance of the Instrument Engineer, for directing and supervising a team of personnel;
- Ensuring supply of materials required to maintain machines and equipment in the prescribed condition; best engineering practices;
- Optimum use of manpower, interface & coordination with other departments regarding plant matters, ensuring the implementation of safety procedures & policies, production reliability & efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities
- He is also responsible for updating the plant management prevailing conditions/important matters/production.
- Execute and monitor the maintenance activities of the Instrumentation and control equipment in the assigned area and assign resources, in line with the maintenance schedule.
- Check the proper and safe operation of the machine by evaluating the running parameters, troubleshoot control system problem as they arise and modifying the logic as per requirement.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- OND or equivalent in Engineering.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in industry as Senior Instrument technician and minimum 2 years as instrument supervisor is preferable.
- A minimum of 6 to 8 years involvement in troubleshooting, analysis and resolving complex technical field problems independently
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate.