Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instructional Designer
- We are looking for an Instructional Designer to join our Training team.
- As an instructional designer, you will need to have instructional design experience and the ability to thrive in a pro-active, detail-oriented, and fast-paced environment.
- In this role, you will provide design expertise to organize and structure content, while recommending the best learning methodology to be used in the delivery of training courses and modules.
- Working with subject matter experts and training instructors across the business, you will also design and develop a variety of instructional materials for traditional instructor-led courses, online programs, web-based learning aids or products, and other programs as needed.
What you will be doing:
- Design a variety of instructional materials for traditional instructor-led courses, online programs, web-based learning aids or products, and other programs as needed.
- Develop materials for courses based on information provided by subject matter experts and instructors to create the best coursework possible.
- Remain aware of all emerging instructional technologies.
- Work closely with global business partners and stakeholders to identify program goals and success metrics.
- Design and develop a course/curriculum map that standardizes the program.
- Design and develop interactive learning assets for online, blended learning, and adaptive.
- Design a program that meets the needs of a culturally diverse global team.
What you will need:
- 2-3 years’ experience in online curriculum development.
- Experience designing one or more programs: Technical Onboarding, Customer Service/Soft Skills, English/Accent & Cultural Awareness, Technical Leadership, Professional Development (Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Collaboration & Teamwork).
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Degree or certification in Instructional Design or related field, or Education with an emphasis in Education technology.
- Global experience Rapid development process techniques such as Agile Experience designing blended learning, social, microlearning, and virtual learning.
- Experience using a consulting approach to identify and build effective learning solutions.
Application Closing Date
1st Febuary, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online