The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with ITF / Industrial Skills Training Centre, Ikeja, Lagos State invites applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning plential to undertake six months intensive training programme.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Technical Skills Development Training Programme
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Duration: 6 months
The industrial Training Fund (lT) and Nigeria Employers Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with ITF-Industrial Skills Training Centre, Ikeja will be conducting a six months Technical Skills Training Programme in the following areas:
- Electrical / Electronic Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance and Machining
- Automobile / Autotronnics Works
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Welding and Metal Fabrication Works
- Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Works
- Information and Communication.
- The Program is aimed at training and equipping youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in the areas mentioned above.
- It is also designed to promote Public-Private Sector collaboration in Vocational and Technical Skills Training.
Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years and should possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- National Technical Certificate in any of the above trade areas
- National Diploma Certificate.
- Candidates are expected to write an entry test.
- Candidates are required to make arrangements for their transportation and accommodation for the two days (Test and Interview) exercise.
- All shortlisted candidates will be required to come with the originals of their Certificates (including birth certificate) to the interview.
- Test Date: Wednesday, 9th & Thursday, 10th June, 2021.
- Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and monthly stipend throughout the duration of the programme.
Application Closing Date
4th June, 2021.
Friday, 11th June, 2021.
Mode of Application
Interested candidates should submit a hand written Application, two (2) recent passport photographs and photocopies of credentials to:
The Training Manager,
Industrial Training Fund / Industrial Skills Training Centre Ikeja,
5, Olorunfunmi Street, (Behind Philips) Off Kudirat Abiola Way,
By mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only the successful candidates will be contacted.
- Please note that the programme is entirely non-residential
- For more information Please call: 0703296707 / 08077967954 Or send an email to: email@example.com