Apply for Indorama Eleme Fertilizer & Chemicals Limited (IEFCL) Graduate Trainee Lab Analyst Program 2020 / 2021
Indorama Eleme Fertilizer & Chemicals Limited (IEFCL) is a group company of Indorama Corporation, a global manufacturing conglomerate operating in over 25 countries across Asia, Europe, Africa and North & South America.
IEFCL is one amongst the ambitious green field projects of Indorama in Nigeria and is the world’s largest single train Urea – Fertilizer plant, commissioned in June 2016.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Trainee Lab Analyst Program
Job Code: 07
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Duration of Internship: 12 months
Details, Professional Qualification & Skills
- Eligibility: First Degree / HND from recognized Universities and Federal Polytechnics.
- Discipline: Laboratory Science/Industrial Chemistry/Chemistry
- Year of Passing: 2018, 2019 & 2020 shall be preferred
- All the eligible candidates will be subjected to two stage selection process – Written Test (Technical & Aptitude) and Personal Interview.
- Candidates who pass through both stages will be eligible for training.
- Absorption into the regular rolls of the company will be based on the successful completion of the training programme and the vacancy in the organization.
Remuneration / Benefits
- Trainees would be a paid consolidated monthly stipend during the period of training.
- The trainees are eligible to use the company’s transport for commuting between the place of stay & factory and can avail one free meal for every working day.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply for Indorama Eleme Fertilizer & Chemicals Limited (IEFCL) Graduate Trainee Lab Analyst Program 2020 / 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online