The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Manager
- We are looking for an IT Manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our Organisation within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs.
- The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
- Also, he /She must have software and hardware experience.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff
- Conducting regular system audits
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Providing direction for IT team members
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience (8 -15 years)
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware / software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role as the subject of the mail.