ICS Outsourcing Limited – Our clients in various sectors are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
1. Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Locations: Ado-Ekiti, Akure, Owo, Osogbo, Ile-Ife, Ibadan, Iseyin,/Saki, Abeokuta, Sagamu, Ijebu-Ode, Ewekoro, Ilorin and Offa.
- Canvassing for Retirement Savings Account Opening
- Costomer satisfaction
- SSCE/OND or its equivalent.
- Minimum of SSCE Certificate with 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language
- At least a year related sales experience will be an added advantage
- Not more than 35years of age.
- Good communication skill.
- Energetic and passionate about sales.
- Smart and target oriented.
N30,000 monthly net with Pension and commission.
Application Closing Date
26th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com Use the DSA/Location as the subject of the Email. E.g. (DSA/Ibadan).
2. Job Title: Executive Assistant
- The job purpose is to provide comprehensive and proactive support to the Head of Function on a wide range of complex administrative activities whilst prioritizing and taking personal responsibility for all activities undertaken in order to enhance effectiveness.
- This role will also be responsible for different day-to-day function duties.
- Manage the work schedule (calendars, visits and work plans) for the Functional Head to ensure optimal use of time and resources.
- Develop and implement reports, memos and other analysis and communication materials for internal and external use using the Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Co-ordinate meetings and engagements for the Functional Leadership Team Provide an effective and efficient administrative service to a high level of competency.
- Perform routine transactions such as cash advance, expense statements and retirements as required.
- Using electronic calendars, the jobholder will be responsible for the maintenance of diaries, reviewing and responding to electronic mail for the Functional Head as required.
- Create Purchase orders for the function and following through to ensure vendor payments are made.
- Expense claims and retirements for Function head and Leadership team.
- Execute other specific duties that may be assigned from time to time to achieve efficient administration.
- Ensure daily POs are done.
- Supports operations team in closing overdue/open orders.
- Responsible for organizing extensive global travel arrangements for the Functional heads and other Regional visitors- transportation, hotels, letters of Invitation and visas in place.
- Provide support to the Function in coordinating/Organizing conferences (local and global), trainings, workshops and team-build events with professionalism.
- General Administration / Organizing Administrative Tasks: Flight bookings and accommodation bookings for external and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure Files (electronic and hard copies) and Information management systems are aligned with Records Management guidelines
- Ensuring that records are kept in line with BAT Records Management guidelines.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 5 years of work experience in a similar role in a leading corporate organization would be an added advantage.
- B.Sc/BA in any field.
- Solid secretarial and administrative skills, including excellent verbal and written communication.
- Applicants must possess very good working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The job also demands a person with excellent interpersonal & communication skills and a flair for preparing complex reports and paperwork in English and French.
- Good command of software packages, ability to work with new packages and undertake basic database administration.
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job title” applied for as the subject of the mail
3. Job Title: IT Support Officer
- The successful candidate will join the 1st/ 2nd level Technical support team in providing network infrastructure, business application and telecoms support to ensure optimal IT service delivery to the business within an ITIL framework environment
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to business users both remotely and face to face
- Maintenance and support of central hardware, operating systems and utilities
- Administer installations, including setting up new systems/hardware and promptly installing updates Support of VMware clusters, Site Recovery Manager
- Desktop support – Windows 7
- Support of the following would be highly desirable: Email Systems (Exchange), Windows 2008 Server Systems, VM Ware, Hyper V, Active Directory Account Administration, Mobile phone systems (BES)
- Troubleshooting and resolution of issues relating to business applications
- Installing/configuring new computers/telephones
- Troubleshooting IT equipment – printers, scanners etc
- Log all IT incidents and service requests to ensuring a timely resolution
- Perform SOD and EOD duties
- Assist with the Installation, configuring , and support of the LAN and WAN and Internet systems
- Maintain network equipment, servers and users hardware and software
- Maintain effective relationships with vendors, consultants, and service providers
- Perform routine manual/automatic backups and archival of files stored on the network to assist with disaster recovery
- Assist with data recovery, using tape backup or recovery tools
- Assist in software resting of new releases, proactively escalating issues
- Partake in project work from inception to closure
- Monitoring of applications
- Competence in PC network security issues, including virus protection and prevention
- Maintain the existing network and server systems
- Perform /support HP storage solutions including replication
- Assist in the design of new infrastructure to support changing business needs
- Assist in the management of IT Assets
- Deliver outstanding customer service by responding to and efficiently resolving client issues and request.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years cognate experience in financial services/service oriented industry
- First Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- ITIL Certified
Key Performance Indicators:
- Vendor Invoice processing and payment
- Budget variance
- User satisfaction ratings
- Technology as a business enabler
- IT Operations
- MTTR for user requests
- Systems response time
- Systems failure rate & exceptions
Internal/External Contacts (e.g. Clients, Regulators, Regular Meetings etc):
- Internal Contacts: Staff, Middle-Management
- External Contacts: Suppliers/Service Providers, IT & Business Consultants
Key Competency Requirements Knowledge:
- Network (voice & data) Cabling
- LAN & WAN technologies
- Microsoft suite- Exchange, SharePoint,
- Virtualization knowledge
- Operating system installation & configuration
- Troubleshooting and fixing Network cabling
- Configuring network devices
- PABX configuration and troubleshooting
- BES Server/Mobile device Administration
- MIS reporting
- Some development experience Skill/Competencies
- Ability to solve complex problems on own initiative
- Ability to work independently and as a SPOC/ PM
- Strong written and oral skills, plus interpersonal skills
- Sound client service skills with proactive and creative approach
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Windows O/S and PC hardware as well a broad understanding of IP communication and technologies
- Understanding of business processes and workflows
- Reports to: IT Operations Team Lead.
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail