Owens & Xley Consults is a Human Resources and Project Management consulting firm located in Lekki and prides herself in administering only quality services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or HND inbusiness administration, social studies or relevant field; further training is added advantage
- Proven experience as an HR officer or in similar roles
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of the Nigerian labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- HR Credentials (e.g. CIPM or related)
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.