Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited supplies glass packaging to more than 10 nations on the continent and currently the market’s largest supplier in West Africa’s fast-growing markets for Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM).
We concentrate on the African markets for glass containers because they are increasingly the top investment destinations for our clients. By strengthening our position as a top provider of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa, we hope to add value for our clients.
Recruitment is currently ongoing to fill the following vacancy:
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Plant Human Resources Management: Administrative, Operational and Strategic. Nurture and develop a motivated Human Resources Team to meet the Plant’s Business requirements.
- Align Human Resources structure to effectively support the business operations
- Talent sourcing: recruitment, identification of critical positions, incumbents and successors
- Develop and execute talent retention strategies, succession and knowledge transfer plans
- Develop and execute training plans according to approved budget
- Process contribution and reimbursement claims from Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Sustain zero percent industrial crisis in the plant
- Ensure adherence to statutory obligations and agreed quality and best practice guidelines including third party audit non-conformities.
- Improve Health, Safety and Environment processes in the plant to eliminate wastage and ensure clean environment and access control in the plant.
- Coordinate the plant’s security system with good access control strategy
- Monitor and reduce Human Resources related costs; identify areas of optimization and introduce cost saving mechanisms
- Define strategy to establish and maintain mutually beneficial relationship with the host communities.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any Social Sciences or related field.
- 4-6 years cognate work experience from the manufacturing sector.
- Understanding of labour laws and Human Resources best practices.
- CIPM certification is an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills.
- Good reporting and administrative writing skill.
- Effective conflict management skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications, (Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online