Apply for Internal Control Officer Recruitment at Rainoil Limited, as the oil and gas company begins to accept applications from interested and eligible candidates. Kindly scroll down for more details about this offer.
Rainoil is a petroleum distribution and fully integrated downstream oil and gas firm with interest in PMS, AGO and DPK. A significant participant in the Nigerian market, the company’s operations cover the downstream value chain, including petroleum product storage, haulage/distribution, and retail sales. Petrol (PMS), diesel (AGO), and kerosene are among our main offerings (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill following vacancy:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Employment Type: Full-time
- Partner with business units to integrate people strategies with overall organizational strategy.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Leverage the HR function to deliver effective and customer-focused HR Operations.
- Provide policy guidance and interpretation; recommend and implement changes as needed.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs and lead, implement, and manage staff development initiatives.
- Manage Career development initiatives to improve employee retention.
- Coordinate Physical, Virtual, E-learning trainings, workshops, and other Learning and development initiatives to provide career and personal development opportunities to staff.
- Provide catalytic support to enable business transformation. Work with business/function leaders to spot opportunities for organizational development, which will accelerate the delivery of business strategy.
- Qualification: BSc in HRM / Business Administration or a related discipline. Professional certification is an added advantage.
- Experience: 5-7 years’ experience as a HRBP and knowledge of HR Practice in General.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.