Dragnet Solutions Limited is a firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- Ensure all HR records and employee records are maintained properly and up to date.
- Develop training programs that align with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Manage the recruitment, selection and confirmation, onboarding and engagement of new hires.
- Ensure the processing of employee benefits e.g. overtime allowance, leave allowance, transport allowances, HMO etc.
- Regularly review staff salaries and make recommendations for promotions/ upgrades in consultation with unit heads.
- Liaise with the Finance Manager to ensure prompt payment of salary and other statutory payments.
- Review of standard operating procedures (SOPs), KPIs and policies to verify compliance.
- Oversee the sourcing, on-boarding and deployment of staff.
- Ability to hold others accountable to high standards and provide clarity on what needs to be accomplished
- Ability to be discreet and uphold ethical standards
- Ability to develop SMART goals
- Ability to use Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook & Powerpoint.
- Proficient in conducting online recruitment and the use of HR software systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online