LONTOR is a reliable brand that has been committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient, convenient lighting and emergency household electrical products for the Nigerian consumer. With good quality and beautiful design, LONTOR today is welcomed by Nigeria market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- The HR Manager is responsible for overseeing all various human resource functions including Compensation and Benefit, training and development, performance management, employee relations and welfare
- Provide inputs to HR related activities towards the annual strategy and planning session
- Development of strategies for the departments and Implementation of approved HR strategies
- Oversea recruitment, employee survey, performance management, capability development
- Ensure staff compliance to the company policies, systems and procedures.
- Work to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Identify training needs for business units and participate in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensure compliance.
- Ensure development and delivery of best practice people and culture strategies and programs that maximize the individual and organizational capability
- Coordinate and champion effective reward management system by ensuring strategic linkage between affordable compensation and employee performance.
- Ensure effective communication of the organization’s policies, procedures and information in a timely and clear manner across different media.
- Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions.
- Develop recruitment and retention policy for the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or a related discipline
- Relevant postgraduate and or professional qualification would be an added advantage
- Must possess 5-7 years’ work experience in Human Resources/Administration
- Conflict management skills
- Minimum of 3 years Managerial experience
- Communication skills, Negotiation Skills
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient in MS office
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of email.