Aspom Travel Agency is a fantastic travel agency that was established on February 2nd, 2012 to assist people who want to travel to any destination in the world as well as to assist businesses that want to stress-free organise a group vacation for their workforce. We are dedicated to continuing to be prepared and well-positioned to assist our customers with their travel arrangements at the assured lowest costs. Aspom has talented, resourceful, goal-oriented, and team players who work efficiently and well to ensure our clients’ great performance on projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Mananger
Employment Type: Full-time
- HR Officer is responsible for providing support in the various human resources functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring, and employee counseling.
- HR Officer who will be involved in sourcing, recruiting, and planning the overall HR strategy, and assist in creating and implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure everything in the office runs smoothly on a daily basis, office equipment is maintained, and all records are up to date, whilst carrying out several administrative jobs
- In charge of all employee matters
- In charge of admin
- Responsible for all recruitment, leave, promotions and terminations, etc.
- Identify KPIs and Conduct staff appraisals
- Develop Company’s Human Resources Policies
- In charge of conflict resolution
- Maintain all office and employee records
- Responsible for training of old staff and orientation for new
- Clocking staff in and out of HSE for staff.
- Ensuring compliance with to dress code & other company policies
- Ensures that the company complies with all laws as regards pensions and staff PAYE
- Monitors all employee’s conduct
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential and any other duty which may be assigned.
- Relationship management with regulatory authorities and Vendors
- Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
- Maintaining current HR files, records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefits documentation
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstations, email addresses, etc.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by department and/or company management.
- Staff induction and Onboarding Process
- Provide Job description (JD), SOP, and SLA, for employees
- Performance Management
- Develop and implement policies on a variety of workplace issues
- Staff exit procedure & Online
- Prepare salary schedule
- Appraisal & Feedback
- Learning and Development
- Disciplinary Measures
- Managing Employee Relations
- Strategic Management
- Employee and Labour Relations Implement the enlisted above within agreed timelines
- Ensure regular meetings with the employee(s) to attend to complaints and the best ways of resolving them for optimum performance.
- Conduct 3 months review for new staff
- Conduct Appraisal every 6months
- Update staff handbook and sanction policies
- Follow the point deduction system and reward system
- Update Staff file
- Conduct Staff exit interview
- Conduct Staff audit ( identify over-staff and under-staff)
- Maintain employee information soft copy on zoho and hard copy in the client file
- Carry out staff address verification
- Conduct verification of the employee’s previous employer.
- Coordinate staff training
- Staff rotation when needed
- Record staff sanctions
- Act as staff personal chancellor
- Staff HMO Coordination
- Pension remittance
- Tax remittance
- Escalate and advise management on issues.
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND qualification.
- 2 – 5 years experience.
N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
13th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online