Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Development Coordinator
Requisition Number: 170444
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Human Resources
Experience Level: Entry-Level
- We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
- Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under broad direction, coordinates and defines human resource development plans, for a small operating region/area, that are linked to the Company’s business and global Human Resources Development (HRD) strategies. Coordinates the delivery of HRD products and services that are fit for purpose, cost effective, timely, and focused on improving business performance.
- Implements the development of HRD processes and interventions that are linked to country and global business goals and strategies, and tied to demonstrated performance improvement.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation via personal contributions.
- May lead a small team of HRD staff.
- Skills typically acquired through completion of an Undergraduate Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or similar disciplines and 3-5 years of experience in human resources, human resources development, training, quality or operations.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.