Bizpool Africa – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below. Checkout Jamb online & web portal 2021. this Jamb latest utme / de online portal is open for current year.
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our Client is looking to employ an HR Assistant with outstanding administrative, jamb communication and interpersonal skills.
- The HR Assistant is expected to be a representative model with jamb superb organizational and time management skills.
- They must be jamb reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask.
- The candidate should have a minimum 2 years experience working in Human Resource Department. They are responsible for managing every aspect of the employment process, including, orientation, and training of new staff members, and managing payroll.
- He/She should possess remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills to ensure employee compliance.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Preparing job descriptions, jamb advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process(if any)
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures
- Support all internal and external HR jamb related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying talents, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of the HR portal management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update portal records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or related courses.
- 2 years of experience as an HR Assistant or Officer
- Understand Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and jamb best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines..
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
12th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applications of candidates with less than 2 year experience will not be considered and need not apply.