Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited is an organization providing unrivalled quality and array of promotional gift items to its corporate clients. In order to continue to excel as a market leader.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource / Admin Officer
Task / Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the office
- Supervise the Admin department in performance of their duties.
- Maintain Client and Suppliers database with an effective contract management system
- Assist with completion of necessary reports/presentations as requested by General Manager.
- Responsible for the effective stock management of Corporate Gift items and other goods in the store; keeping appropriate records of order, supplies and deliveries at all times
- Ensure that inventory items supplied comply with specifications on LPO before receipt into store.
Human Resources Duties:
- Dissemination of information to staff on company policies and developments within the workplace on a regular basis.
- Oversee activities of the administrative group.
- Assist in conducting human resource policy, program research as well as development projects.
- Ensure employee handbook/ policies updates and assists in the implementation and application of new and existing personnel policy.
- File and maintains a comprehensive employee personnel records system for all employees, including insurance/benefit forms, personnel action forms, pay history, performance evaluations, promotions, bonuses etc.
- Conduct employee onboarding process with relevant managers.
- Ensure that staff attendance records are accurately filled.
- Manage Correspondence such as emails and telephone calls.
- Schedule and coordinates meetings and conference as well as ensures minutes are recorded.
- Manage staff leave database, staff training records and staff welfare.
- Manage administrative calendar and activities report calendar.
- Manage office items inventory and update.
- Work with external Providers of HR Services.
Qualification & Experience
- HND or B.Sc. Administration or social sciences related course from a reputable institution
- A minimum of 2-3years work experience in a similar role.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.