WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Senior Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you an ambitious HR professional, skilled influencer, curious and decisive thinker by nature?
- Then we have an amazing opportunity for you based in Lagos
- Assist with all recruitment requests in your portfolio within agreed SLA
- Provide support to line managers around recruitment best practice
- Communicate effectively to interview panelists and conduct first level screening interviews/chats to select suitable candidates
- Ensure assessment of candidates using relevant tools e.g., psychometric assessment, tests etc.
- Ensure scheduling of appropriate interviews, pre-employment tests administration and readiness for offer.
- Ensure communication to relevant channels (work tools, buddy, learning road map) before resumption and proper first-day integration of and documentation requirements for new staff
- Ensure recruitment best practice by aligning competency framework with candidate fit.
- Provide support around performance management cycle and ensure that staff are up to speed on the process and how it works
- Support of competency framework based on job skills for the firm that will enable identification of skill gaps and developmental needs.
- Work collaboratively to develop human resources strategy and organizational structure to align with company objectives and support business growth
- Develop and maintain good relationship with recruitment agencies, statutory agencies, and other relevant bodies to support and promote growth.
- Degree in the Humanities areas or any other relevant or related field of study from an accredited University;
- Professional qualifications (CIPD, CIPM, HRCI, SHRM) are desirable Experience
- 3 years minimum experience in a similar function
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted, thank you.