Nestoil is Nigeria’s largest indigenous Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) Company in the Oil and Gas sector and has been a significant contributor to local content in the industry since inception about 30 years ago. With about 2,000 direct employees, Nestoil continues to redefine industry standards in Pipeline Construction, Repairs and Maintenance with associated facilities for Dredging, River Crossing and Shoreline Protection.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
- We are looking to hire an experienced HR Officer to join our diverse team.
- In this role, you will be responsible for supporting all Human Resources activities that involves planning, developing, directing, and the coordination of people affairs in the organization.
As a HR Officer you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Providing insight to personnel on policies and procedures.
- Being actively involved in recruitment, talent resourcing and the management of the entire hiring process.
- Being actively involved in personnel Compensation and Benefits.
- Implementing effective onboarding for new talents.
- Facilitating or Coordinating all Learning and development programs.
- Assisting in Performance Management processes.
- Supporting the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Capturing and Maintaining employee records (attendance, EEO data, staff data) as well as the generation of related reports.
- Mediating and escalating Employees/Employer related issues to the right quarters.
What Are We Looking For?
- A Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or any relevant field.
- Membership of relevant professional body (CIPM) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in HR/Administrative roles.
- High level of English language (Written and spoken) and must be able to communicate fluently.
- Highly motivated and the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Proficient in basic computer skills and MS Office Tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio etc.).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online