Michael Stevens Consulting is recruiting on behalf of it’s client, a player in the Oil and Gas Sector for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Legal Officer
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct Labor Law compliance checks list for all staffs and offices.
- Organize a selection of steward.
- Prepare all legal document related to Labor Law
- Advise all Branches for peraring legal document related to Labor Law.
- Provide HR Policy training to new staff.
- Review internal rules, HR Policy and Regulations based on Labor Law requirements.
- Highlight all changed Labor Law,
- Provide legal advice to HR team.
- Update all potential HR firm lists.
- Conduct investigation of staff breach of employment contract.
- Conduct investigation of staff frauds and file to court.
- Review of disciplinary policy.
- Deal with conflict between staff, Companyand relevant local authorities.
- Perform other tasks required by manager.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Educational background – LLB (Bachelor of Laws)
- At least one years’ experience of Labor Law and legal consultant/HR services.
- Good in spoken and written English.
- Good computer literacy (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint on Microsoft Office, Internet, e-mail…).
- High personal integrity, morality and prudence.
- High motivation and ability to perform tasks without supervision.
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team spirit.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.