Apply for HR Advisor at Rainoil Limited. Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Advisor
Duties / Responsibilities
- Research and recommend performance evaluation methods (e.g. employee appraisal systems).
- Design and help implement company policies
- Monitor key recruiting metrics like turnover and retention rates.
- Address employee requests and potentials issues (e.g grievances)
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Pyschology, or related field required.
- At least Five (5) years of experience in related areas such as job classification and compensation, recruitment, selection, training employee benefits, and / or equal opportunity compliance preferred.
- Professional Certificate preferred.
- Have a good knowledge of the Nigeria labour law
Require Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent interpretation and communications skills
- Problems-solving attitude
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Proven work experience as an HR advisor or any similar role
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com with “HR Advisor” as email subject.