Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Administrative Associate – Jumia
Job Type: Full-time
Department: HR – HR Operations
- As Administrative Associate you will ensure that administrative operations at our organization runs efficiently. In this position, you will issue payments and keep track of a budget, manage events, and assist with managerial administrative duties.
- To succeed on this role, you will demonstrate great office administration and exhibit advanced organizational skills. You would also be an excellent planner who demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Support the HR team in organizing staff during events and programs such as Onboard, train, TGIF and assist organizers in how to use our administrative systems.
- Develop and coordinate departmental events calendars such as Setting up department meetings, maintaining list-serves, and other internal communications systems.
- Material creation, documentation and record keeping of materials used for organizing HR events such as budgets, event planning materials and communication materials.
- Scheduling and event planning. Event planning and logistics, prepares briefing materials and other meeting preparation.
- Tracks departmental budget expenses, support departmental staff in following guidelines to use organizational resources responsibly.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in a similar administrative role.
- Extensive experience in managing budgets, and expenditures.
- Exceptional ability to manage office operations.
- Advanced ability to plan, schedule, and execute office-related events.
- In-depth knowledge of administrative recordkeeping practices.
- Ability in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An Associate or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or similar.
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity in implementing and executing new ideas for a thriving e-commerce business.
- The opportunity to work with professional and dynamic teams in and outside your local country.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online