Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technician
Job ID: 21017276
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- Executes the operational plan of an engineering task based on engineering designs and work specifications.
- Works closely with external contractors and ensures the quality of delivered services and products .
- Sets up or adjusts complex equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Identifies and implements opportunities of process optimization
- Carry out repairs on machine whenever there is breakdown
- Come up with KAIZEN initiatives aimed at improving machine availability.
- Trouble shooting skills,
- Shift Handover, Shift Reporting, Breakdown Analysis Skills,
- LOTOTO Knowledge, Quick-Fix Skills, P
- Problem Statement Definition Skills (5W+2H), P
- Lanned Maintenance Concept
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online