Colossus Investment Limited is a private limited company that has been incorporated by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) since 1993. It has its main business in exportation of agricultural products such as cashew nut, sesame seeds, cocoa bean and sales of agricultural processing machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Maintenance Officer
- We are looking for a health maintenance officer who will serve as a link between our organization and a health maintenance organization(HMO).
- Ensures continuous training programs that will adequately develop and equip staff to function efficiently and provide necessary support in area of Health Maintenance Organizations.
- Analyzing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service the hospital is providing most especially as it concerns HMO’s.
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents, investigating and solving customers’ problems and referring as appropriate when need be.
- Liaison officer between the HMO’s and NHIS on issues related to the enrollees
- Liaison officer between the HMO’s and the hospital on issues related to the enrollees
- Ensure that fee for service bills are sent out to the HMO, Retainers as at when due.
- Ensure that only identified enrollees’ access care.
- Ensure that treatment coverage is limited to the guidelines
- Ensure that only well-defined referral qualifies enrollees to access care. All ambiguous referrals must be disqualified.
- Must have a scientific aptitude and detail oriented
- Be able to get and analyze information
- Ability to make good decisions and solve medical related issues
- Strong communication skills
- Expert in Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People
- Multi-Tasking and Prioritizing
- Good organizational and Managerial skills
- Up-to-date with current issues in the medical field
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Assisting and caring for others
- Eligible candidate must be a residence of Lagos State.
- B.Sc in Medical or Health related field.
Applications Closing Date
15th February, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org