Head – Public Sector Sales Force Jobs in Nigeria Recruitment at Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited. Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited is a foremost Human Resources Solutions organization with many years of cumulative experience and expertise. We are prolific in Outsourcing, Recruitment, Head hunting and HR Advisory. We are a multi-sectorial servicing company, with landmark service deliverables to our clients in varied industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head – Public Sector Sales Force
Job Objective / Summary
The Head Public Sector Sales Force shall:
- Be responsible to develop, design the structure and implement effective and winning marketing strategies to penetrate the Public Sector (Retail business arm) within the overall corporate strategy of the Bank.
- He/she must have clear understanding of the framework and operational modalities of Lagos State “Oracle Deduction Code also known as Salary Access Code” for Civil Servants Salary payments.
- To effectively coordinate and direct the activities as well as manage the resources of the Unit for business growth and profitability while operating within the regulatory framework.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish the Unit, design the necessary structure and resource requirements for the effective take-off and overall performance of the Unit
- Identify the business opportunities, develop and implement strategies to ensure market growth, dominance and profitability
- Advice management on the winning streaks for the Bank’s products and services relative to the target audience for maximum advantage
- Develops process manual for Loan processing within the Public Sector Sales Force in tandem with the Bank’s Operations Manual.
- Determines the skills, relevant experience and qualification of personnel considered suitable to staff the Unit subject to the Bank’s Human Resource Unit inputs and ratification
- Supervises and controls the staff establishment in the Unit for optimal productivity. Reports any erring staff (for infringement, insubordination, process breaches, fraudulent pretense etc) to HR for appropriate sanction
- Conducts target setting in line with the Bank’s approved budget and performance evaluation for the staff in the Unit based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Follows up on action points resulting from the appraisal exercise.
- Brokers business relationships with viable State Governments and Federal Ministries, Department and Agencies (MDAs) to develop and expand the Public Sector Sales Force business with focus on massive loan growth (quality loan portfolio) with minimal default rate
- Ensures effective utilisation of the Bank’s assets and judicious management of the Human and Material Resources deployed to the Unit
- Regularly checks and ensures existence of appropriate risk mitigation strategy in addition to ensuring compliance/integrity with regulatory requirements
- Arranges for staff training, coaching and mentoring working with Human Capital Management Unit; ensures industrial peace at work place and general staff motivation within the Unit
- Avoid committing the Bank with third party(ies) contract(s) without observing the due process
- Regularly provides Management with updates market information on competitors and proffers action steps to checkmate /counter them
- Provides monthly performance reports on the achievements of the Unit to Management
- Achieves a minimum loan disbursement of N500.0m within the first four (4) months of commencement of the unit with zero tolerance for loan loss (PAR).
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by Head Operations & IT
Key Performance Indicators
- Percentage performance against targets on all financial and clients performance indicators
- Timely and error free preparation of all reports
- Incidents of fraud, losses resulting therefrom
- Volume of loans disbursement and accounts acquisition
- Staff turnover rate within the Unit
- Rate of compliance with Audit and Compliance Units exceptions
- Client satisfaction rating
- Customer retention
- Loan loss rate within acceptable limit
- Rate of Public Sector (States and Federal) expansion relative to disbursements, clients recruitment and deposit mobilization
- Education: A good Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent, preferably in a business-related discipline. MBA and/or other relevant postgraduate or professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Must be CIBN-MCIB qualified or Member
- Experience: Minimum of 7 years post-qualification experience, at least 2 of which should have been at Middle or Senior management level in one of the topmost MfB in Nigeria
- Excellent knowledge of the industry and of competition
- Good knowledge of macro-economic (Govt policies), political development and market environment, including global trends
- Strong product knowledge and market penetration strategy
- Computer knowledge and IT proficiency
- Good knowledge of banking operations
Skills / Competencies:
- Strategic thinking and management
- Good managerial & leadership skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Research skills
- Organization, Planning and Controlling
- Problem Analysis & Problem-Solving
- Team Spirit/Team Building
- Initiative, creativity & being proactive
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Judgment/Decision-Making/Problem solving skills
- Stress Tolerance/Performance Under Pressure/Resilience
- Coaching/ influencing and supervisory disposition
- Ability to adapt to new environment speedily
- Willingness to go the extra mile for the job including working outside Lagos.
- Reports to: Head, Operations and IT
- Supervises: Functionally Supervises:
- Public Sector Sales Force Unit and the staffers.
Relationship With Stakeholders:
- Internal: All Departments/Units
- External: Client & prospective clients, Internal Revenue Service, Regulatory Bodies
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.