Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a Nigerian company with innovative offerings in the downstream sector of the Oil & Gas industry. The company presents a technological solution to the sector through its platform, for independent petroleum product marketers and gas station owners.
Due to internal expansion; they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Procurement
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Head, Procurement holds full responsibility for ensuring that petroleum products (PMS, AGO, DPK and LPG) are competitively sourced for listing on the company’s platform on a regular basis. The position will also be the definitive point of demand forecasting and product pricing.
- To routinely source petroleum products for the company at competitive prices
- To be responsible for product demand forecasting in alignment with the company’s overall strategy
- To provide global industry analysis in the downstream sector of the Oil & Gas industry in Nigeria
- S/he will be the definitive point of contact for the supply side of the business
- Work closely with Business Development, Marketing and Sales to deliver revenue targets
- Cultivate strong relationship with Major Marketers and other third-party petroleum product owners in Nigeria
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply and Procurement, Economics or Engineering
- MBA plus / or any other industry professional qualification is desirable
- Minimum of 10 years hands-on experience in the downstream sector of the Oil & Gas industry in Nigeria with at least 5 years in petroleum products sourcing
- A good understanding of the oil and gas industry
- Leadership skills
- Be proactive, independent and be a self-starter
- Clear understanding of business objectives and goals
- Strong interpersonal, networking and influencing skills
- Great communication and writing skills
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.