Human Capital Partners is a professional services firm that specializes in the provision of management consulting services covering the entire human resource management value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Online Sales and Marketing
- The role reports to the Marketing Director. The direct reports are the Online Sales Managers and Sales Support.
- He/She is responsible for the execution of the company’s strategy to drive profitable online channel growth and constantly look for potential to increase the sales of the business.
- Responsible for taking full profit and loss accountability for the growth of the delivery business across Nigeria and Ghana.
- Maximise growth and profitability from key channel partner relationships.
- Act as the product owner for the development and launch of the organisation’s own customer facing solution working with the technology team to define, develop, launch and refine the organisation’s solution providing a superior customer experience to existing solutions.
- Progressively improve revenue and profitability through conversion optimisation, pricing etc.
- Work with the marketing team to accelerate digital customer acquisition (SEO, AdWords, Socialmedia) and Omnichannel marketing.
- Work with the business intelligence team to put in place advanced analytics capabilities to maximise customer acquisition and lifetime value.
- Work with the operations team to streamline in store operations (e.g., tab management).
- Work with the finance team and other department to make sure sales are rapidly and accurately captured and reconciled.
- Responsible for steering the daily site operations and constantly strive to optimize customer offers by driving customer web and sales analysis and taking actions accordingly.
- Monitor and evaluate the digital performance of marketing activities together with the local marketing team.
- Manage relationships with creative agency partners as well as cross-functional teams and external vendors.
- Monitoring effective utilization of brands marketing budget to achieve the set objectives.
- Oversee product innovation operations as well as liaisons with different departments.
- Review new technologies while keeping the company at the forefront of developments in the digital marketing space.
- Lead cross-functional innovation teams to drive agreed innovation projects as it applies to products and store locations ensuring alignment to brands’ vision.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Manage customer care platform whilst ensuring quick and appropriate resolutions to complaints and inquiries.
- Keep abreast with the ever-changing customer preferences.
- Develop weekly sales performance reports to depict company performance across all digital platforms and campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPI).
- Review departmental performance and participate in peer review sessions.
- First Degree in Social Science, Management, Physical Science or any other related discipline.
- Post graduate degree in Marketing/Business Administration.
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ digital marketing experience in a similar role or in a related industry (FMCG/QSR).
- Membership of the NIMC, APCN, AAN, or any other related professional qualification.
- Strong grasp of delivery in an FMCG context.
- Knowledge of the enabling technologies for a delivery business.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.