Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed and fibre to over 19,800 customers worldwide. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of 4.8 million farmers. Through our purpose to ‘Re-imagine Global Agriculture and Food Systems’, Olam aims to address the many challenges involved in meeting the needs of a growing global population, while achieving positive impact for farming communities, our planet and all our stakeholders. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, Olam currently ranks among the top 30 largest primary listed companies in terms of market capitalisation on SGX-ST.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head of Sales Development
- Help develop & deploy the right ‘Route to Market’ model for each Business Unit – both short term & long term.
- Develop RTM with deep channel, customer & category understanding – General Trade, Modern Trade, E-Commerce, Institutional Trade, Hub and Spoke Rural distribution
- Develop and implement common sales processes/ systems & tools across businesses and categories
- Develop & Deploy the ‘Olam Way of Selling’ across sales organizations.
- Managing Redistribution: Outlet Mapping, Target Setting, Daily Route Coverage Plans, Beat Plans, PJP, Productivity
- Sales force productivity score cards (Direct Coverage, Effective Coverage, Productivity, Lines Sold…)
- Reporting Systems including DSRs, Retail Cards, Monthly Reporting, Monthly Claims (if any), Damage & Shortage Claims.
- Candidate with extensive exposure in Sales, Route to Market, Sales Capability Development, who has worked up from the ranks.
- Minimum 15 + Years of work exposure in Leading Foods & Beverages Company
- Premier Institute MBA preferred.
Application Closing Date
Method of Applications
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online