Palmpay is a Pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya and expanding to other markets in 2022. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Payment & Product Analyst
About the Job
Senior Payment & Product Analyst:
- Deep insight and understanding of payment partners/products/channels including but not limited to NIBSS, Banking, Switching Companies, Settlement Companies, Payment Service Providers, Etc.
- Collaborate with the internal reconciliation, settlement, operations, product, research and development, compliance and other teams to fully understand payment channels, proactively identify and resolve problems in good time, provide timely feedback and ensure prompt resolution of issues and escalate where necessary.
- Lead and organize the team to analyze root cause of incidents, and ensure resolution within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) time, review, and output the follow-up improvement measures and implementation plans.
- Have a grounded understanding and experience of integration platforms with most payment partners.
- Have a full and detailed understanding of IBSS/Interswitch/UPSL/Banks, their operational systems and IT abilities.
- Develop technical standard operating procedure document for products and services and having a good relationship with payment partners, especially with their product departments.
- Ensure existing processes and mechanism are optimized to improve the efficiency and delivery of each collaborating department when solving problems.
- Have a good depth and experience of external and internal technology docking, and ensure prompt resolution of issues with external facing partners.
- Learn and adapt the technical support team’s capabilities to meet the demands of our customers most efficiently.
- Maintain high availability for all assigned critical services and related business impacting services.
- Provide two tier application support to production systems and identify any issue in.
- Work with Level 1 Technical support, operations, sales and channels team with escalations, knowledge transfer, training, and mentoring.
- Ensure and enforce agreed application best practices, analyze systems to meet regulatory compliance.
- Develop and maintain accurate technical, software operations and support related documentation.
- Constantly gather information, research, and scope systems for complex issues, enhancement, and continual service improvement.
- Act as a Payment Channel resource during other projects as required
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree or above. Major in computer science, Information Technology or related fields.
- Minimum of 7 years Payment Channel and Product support experience in the financial or payment industry.
- Excellent communication, analytical, presentation and troubleshooting skills.
- Familiar with the payment channels and financial industry standards, specifications and regulatory frameworks.
- Technical depth in quality assurance will be an added advantage.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online