Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
Zip / Postal Code: 100001
Type: Full time
- The job holder will support key administrative and services related activities, and interface across multiple departments. He/she will assist the manager in the planning, directing, and coordination of e-commerce support services, designing policies, overseeing customer service and implementing technology solutions and will play a key role towards the growth of the department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures.
- Develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management and shipping
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, prepare and complete action plans
- Implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards, resolve problems, complete audits and identify trends
- Identify and explore new customer groups also help the Operations Manager ensure products listed in all outlets maintain consistency of offering
- Establish contracts and pricing and ensuring proper maintenance and serving as primary liaison with utilities and local government agencies, such as fire, police, health and safety agencies
- Collate finance related data and disseminate to team to enable the completion of related tasks
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment and develop personnel growth opportunities
- Compile statistics relating to customer service performance, analyse data, identify key improvement areas, and generate required reports
- Support special projects and track progress. Supervise special projects, organize and coordinate data sharing, plan, and schedule meetings, and monitor results
- Improve program and service quality, devise new applications; update procedure and evaluate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar position
- Advanced degrees such as a Master’s degree is highly desired and provides additional advantage
- Exceptional database management skills, with a strong background in all Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook for business communications
- Vendor management experience, and project and program management experience
- Excellent oral and written communication, time management, leadership and employee development skills working in a matrix reporting environment
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online