Assets Microfinance bank is a tier-1 Microfinance bank providing accessible, reliable, and convenient financial services to individuals and businesses across Nigeria. At Assets MFB, we offer value-based banking to Nigerians by creating superior value for all our stakeholders with the most effective and sustainable technologies, holding ourselves to the highest professional and ethical standards, and building an enduring transparent institution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Growth
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the growth marketing team in developing and implementing marketing strategies that will generate active leads across different business verticals.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Conceive and develop efficient and creative marketing strategies.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns for products and events.
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence.
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Collaborate with sales to optimize lead acquisition and conversion.
Qualifications & Skill Sets
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree qualification
- 5+ years proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Portfolio of previous digital campaigns, highlighting customer profiles, engagement and conversion in relation to KPIs.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Creativity and commercial awareness – Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and lead funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, Ahref).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing campaigns for Google Adwords campaigns, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Knowledge of market research practices and techniques.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools and marketing software (e.g Hubspot).
- Project management experience.
- Excellent essential skills – communication, people, organizational and time management skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Head of Growt” as the subject of the mail.