United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Financial Control
About the Job
- Drive periodical revisions to UBA Group Accounting Policies and Operational Manual in line with revisions of existing IFRSs or issuance of new IFRSs
- Drive all GL maintenance activities including regular GL and account proofs reviews Groupwide
- Conduct periodic review of Group finance systems and processes for efficiency and effectiveness
- Produce accurate and timely monthly, interim and annual Group and Bank Financial Statements (with adequate notes/disclosures) which are in line with IFRS Groupwidev
- Drive the external audit process of the Group; including all admin-related issues on the Bank’s external audit exercise
- Applicant must have ACCA/ACA.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online