George Outsourcing Limited – Our client, a Private Security Company based in Lagos Mainland is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance
Location: Palmgroove, Lagos
>> Click here for Latest George Outsourcing Recruitment 2021 / 2022 April | George Outsourcing Limited Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria & Careers | George Outsourcing Jobs Recruitment 2021 / 2022
Job Content / Responsibilities
- Manage the accounting systems in line with the operating manual of the department
- Prepare yearly and quarterly budgets for the organization
- Manage cost and expenditure to conform with set limits
- Preparing and managing the payroll template of the organization to avoid leakages, errors and fraud
- Liaise with clients (individuals or businesses) to ensure contracts payments are received on time and correctly while managing the debtors accounts to minimize and/or eliminate bad debts
- Liaise with financial institutions to ensure receipt of prompt and accurate bank statements and carry out bank reconciliation on same.
- Regularly review the company’s systems and analyze business and financial risks/threats
- Perform regular tests to check financial information and systems are running efficiently
- Maintain up-to-date accounting records and keep proper books of accounts of the business and its assets.
- Prepare financial statements and management accounts including monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure timely conclusion of the statutory audited accounts.
- Advise on tax matters
- Ensure prompt returns are made to all regulatory agencies.
- Manage all staff of the department to ensure cohesiveness of purpose
- Interface with other departments to achieve organizational objectives
- All other duties that will from time to time be demanded from the Management
- The position reports directly to the MD / CEO.
Qualifications and Experience
- Interested applicants must be a Chartered Accountant with at least a Bachelor’s degree (Second Class) or HND (Lower Credit) and should have 3-5 years cognate experience
- Post professional qualification
- Must be between 30 to 40 years of age.
- He / She must be computer literate with excellent management skills and be a team player.
- Previous experience in a private security company in a senior accounting position will be an added advantage.
- N120,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.