Apply for Head of Capital Markets Recruitment at FairMoney Nigeria, as the company portal opens for the employment of interested and eligible candidates. Kindly scroll down to find the details of this vacancy.
FairMoney is creating the top mobile bank for developing economies. We started with an Android app for digital microcredit and are presently rolling out more financial services (current account, savings, debit card). We are also bringing the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the the following vacancy:
Job Title: Head of Capital Markets
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Capital Markets team at FairMoney is responsible for raising local currency debt to finance the Company’s growth in the loan book. The team has raised over $60 million over the last 2 years by creating innovative debt products and opening access to the Nigeria debt capital markets.
- As Head of the Capital markets team, we expect you to come brimming with creative ideas yet have the steady hands to run a debt capital raise process end-to-end. You would be hungry to leverage your existing experience to grow, build relevant relationships, and drive the big debt fundraising ambitions of FairMoney.
- You will also support other related Corporate development projects such as acquisitions and equity raises, responsibility for managing liquidity and capital risk within the Fairmoney group as well as the optimization of assets and liabilities within the Group.
As a Head of Capital Markets at FairMoney, you will be responsible for mainly, but not limited to:
- Lead the development & execution of Capital raising strategy and participate in capital raising activities.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of investors.
- Manage the relationship with professional parties i.e. Solicitors, Financial advisers/Arrangers, Trustees, etc.
- Review or prepare transaction documents.
- Develop innovative funding structures for the company.
- Conduct periodic competitive analyses and maintain a comprehensive view of capital market industry performance.
- Support other corporate projects as may be required by the management.
- Manage the Asset / Liability mismatch.
- Reduce the Cost of Lending.
- Optimise return on cash balances.
- Forecast both short-term and long-term liquidity needs.
- Determine the optimal funding mix.
- B.Sc in any related field. An MSc, MBA, or relevant certification is an advantage.
- 12+ years experience in Investment Banking/Corporate Finance in a reputable Investment Bank or Consulting firm.
- Strong knowledge of the Nigerian Debt Capital Markets.
- Ability to lead end-to-end execution of Debt Capital raising.
- Sound analytical and presentation skills.
- Robust financial modeling and excel skills.
- Strong industry and HNI network.
- Excellent Project management skills.
- Knowledgeable about Capital Markets, the Economy, and general financial markets.
- Treasury management experience.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- A screening interview with one of the members of the Talent Acquisition team for 30 minutes.
- Technical interview with Henry Obiekea (MD – Lending, Nigeria) for 45-60 minutes.
- Technical Interview with Yaw Mante (Head of Finance) for 45-60 minutes.
- Bar raiser interview with Laurin Hainy (CEO – FairMoney) for 45-60 minutes.