Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality. Our member company,a Leading FINTECH firm is urgently recruiting for suitable candidateto fill the position.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head – Marketing (Corporate Communications)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Head – Marketing (Corporate Communications) is responsible for company’s brand, its positioning, designing and presentation to consumers, helping shape communication and translating brand element into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Understand and define target consumers by maintaining brand and campaign specific research, including consumer insights, consumer segmentation and attitudinal studies that help shape the marketing strategy, mix and campaign plans.
- Develop and maintain a clear brand strategy that cascades throughout marketing, communications and channels, ensuring quality, consistency and delivery of the Brand’s purpose and positioning.
- Monitor key brand and customer performance metrics monthly and annually, reporting to the COO and other stakeholders on the performance of brand marketing initiatives.
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop the Brand team.
- Support the delivery of the annual marketing plan including strategy, objectives and associated activities for the FINTECH Brand.
- Provide inputs to briefing, development and execution of the integrated consumer and channel marketing plans, and specifically all consumer-facing communications including brand creative.
- Assist the strategic development of all communications with the support of agency partners and internal teams to deliver high quality campaigns.
- Create and shape content which will help to drive a reappraisal of the brand, its products and connection to the people.
- Candidates should possess a Graduate qualification. MBA qualification will be given preference
- 7+ years working experience in a FINTECH
- Prior role as a Marketing and Corporate Communications Manager is required
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.