Radix Pension Managers is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator (“PFA”) by the National Pension Commission (“PenCom”). On February 15, 2017, Radix Capital Partners Limited, a Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) licensed investment banking firm acquired majority share interest in IGI Pension Managers Limited, a company previously owned by IGI Plc. Further to this acquisition, a new Board of Directors and executive management team was constituted to lead the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Investment & Treasury
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To grow Radix Pension’s assets under management to sustain network growth and impact through insightful investment of funds available to ensure very competitive returns for our account holders.
- The successful candidate will need to be a strategic thinker, with an entrepreneurial mind-set and a high tolerance for risk, as well as being adaptable and able to deal with ambiguity and change.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Utilise financial models for forecasting/testing the robustness of the Company’s investment strategy
- Present investment opportunities and related analysis to management and the Board of Directors of the Company
- Recommend investment decisions that will increase the value of the Company’s investment fund and ensure that the best return on investment is achieved
- Monitor/manage risks that may affect the returns on investments
- Devise investment strategies to achieve Radix Pension’s strategic objectives
- Present investment and divestment cases for specific investment opportunities, supporting the provision of all necessary information needed to make investment decisions
- Prepare periodic research reports and make recommendations to the investment committee
- Frequently monitor the performance of investments and make informed decisions accordingly
- Maintain current knowledge about financial products available to the Company, including bonds, stocks, etc
- Manage stakeholder relationships (including reporting)
- Develop processes and data systems to enable effective analysis, estimation and decision-making
- Refine existing investment facilities and develop new ones where required
- Develop and inspire a team to implement the strategy and to achieve objectives and targets
- Ensure all team members represent Radix Pension in the best light
- Mentor staff to ensure personal and organisational development
- A minimum of first degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as actuarial sciences, statistics, mathematics, accounting, economics, banking, finance, insurance, and other related courses.
- A Master’s degree from a reputable institution is highly recommended.
- An acceptable professional qualification from any relevant professional organization such as ACCA, CFA, CSI. Etc.
- A minimum of 10 years post qualification experience of which at least 8 years must have been in the financial sector and 4 years in a supervisory role.
- Technical acumen
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Analytical skills and a good eye for detail
- Planning and organisation skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills and the ability to evaluate costs
- The ability to understand broad business issues
- The ability to cope under pressure
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence people
- Good communication and presentation skills
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF or MS Word format only to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of mail