Action Energy, a company that operates in the downstream sector of the oil industry in Nigeria, with its head office in Abuja, is desirous of employing a team of young, vibrant and ambitious professionals who shall drive the vision of the company to fruition and build an enviable career in the industry.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Head, Corporate Services
Duties / Responsibilities
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Work with the company’s executive management team to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of the company.
Education and Experience:
- A B.Sc / BA degree from an accredited college/ university; MBA or MA / MSc in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of HR experience, with at least five years of executive HR experience.
- Membership of any Human Resource or a related Professional organization will be an added advantage.
Required SkiIls / AbiIities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems.
Application Closing Date
COB 11th December, 2020.
Important Information / Notice
- Applications should be accompanied with 300-word essay on the strategy the applicant intends to apply to achieve departmental success while aligning with organizational goals.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.