PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria – Our client is a foremost commodity exchange in Africa’s largest economy providing excellent trade facilitation for economic diversification. It is a unique partnership of commodity market actors bringing together farmers, commodity brokers and buyers through its trading platform.
In line with its transformative growth aspirations, the organization is recruiting competent and self-driven individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Corporate Communications and Brand Management
Reference Number: 130-PEO01242
Job type: Permanent
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Roles & Responsibilities
- Pioneer and implement measurable strategies and action plans that will drive the organisation’s brand awareness locally and globally.
- Liaise with the legal and compliance unit to preserve trademark and intellectual property rights where necessary.
- Develop and execute innovative communication strategies to educate and inform external and internal stakeholders about activities and accomplishments of the organisation.
- Coordinate the launch programme of new products to external customers as well as employees.
- Manage the consistent and accurate delivery of key business messages with defined audiences.
- Oversee the production of adverts, newspaper and magazine advertisements, direct mail packs, email campaigns, websites, exhibition stands etc
- Develop and implement effective communications procedures and policies in all areas to reflect business aims.
- Manage and monitor the budget for communication projects.
- Develop strategies to align brand with internal behaviours
- Support the decision-making process by providing brand management advice, counsel and relevant information
- Coordinate Change communications (internal and external communications) and ensures employees are carried along to get buy-in/support
- Develop internal systems to ensure consistent application of the brand including style guides and managing use of logos
- Oversee the preparation of all articles and press releases for the media on behalf of the organisation
- Research and report on new channels and technologies for communication opportunities
- Conduct media monitoring and prepares media reports for the organisation’s leadership team
- Plan future modifications for the digital platforms and keeps abreast with new technologies and software to develop the organisation’s online presence and the success of the platforms
- Advise management on issues related to the organisation’s reputation and recommends appropriate responses or course of action
- Oversee the management of all event and social & CSR activities of the organisation
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the wider policy and practice environment that affects the industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, Journalism or any related Social Sciences or Humanities discipline
- MBA or Master’s degree is an advantage
- Relevant and recognised professional certifications
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant work experience in corporate communication, marketing or brand management out of which five (5) years must have been in a middle management role
- Sound industry knowledge and stakeholder management abilities.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online