Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, a Nigerian company with innovative offerings in the downstream sector of the Oil & Gas industry.
The company presents a technological solution to the sector through its platform, for independent petroleum product marketers and gas station owners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Commercial
Location: lkoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Head, Commercial holds full responsibility for ensuring that the company’s strategy is translated into positive results. Developing the market is key for the successful candidate and will be the major marker of performance.
- To translate the company’s overall strategy into measurable outcomes
- To be responsible for business development across the identified market segments in Nigeria
- To provide global industry analysis in the downstream sector of the Oil & Gas industry in Nigeria
- S/he will be the definitive point of contact for the demand side of the business
- Work closely with Procurement (Product Sourcing) to deliver revenue targets
- Cultivate strong relationship with Independent Marketers and Gas Station Owners
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of 10 years hands-on experience in the downstream sector of the Oil & Gas industry in Nigeria with at least 5 years in Business Development and Marketing.
- Good knowledge of e-commerce is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Economics
- MBA plus/or any other industry professional qualification is desirable
- A good understanding of the oil and gas industry
- Leadership skills
- Be proactive, independent and be a self-starter
- Clear understanding of business objectives and goals
- Strong interpersonal, networking and influencing skills
- Great communication and writing skills
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail.