Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hatchery Supervisor
Job Reference: HS2021037
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervising and coordinating activities of workers engaged in receiving and preparing eggs for incubation; incubating eggs; grading, preparing, and shipping chicks in poultry hatchery:
- Assigning workers to duties, such as egg candling, sorting and traying, incubating eggs, and grading and debeaking chicks.
- Monitoring the temperature and humidity inside cold room and egg sorting room and record them very well.
- Ensuring adequate sanitary of the internal and external environment of the Setter room by cleaning and disinfecting of the setter room daily.
- Periodically inspecting eggs in incubator trays to ascertain hatching progress, and ordering removal of chicks.
- Observing packing of chicks to verify adherence to customer’s orders and shipping instructions.
- Conferring with hatchery manager to discuss equipment and supply needs, production and research requirements, and work schedules.
- Preparing production reports, and requisitions equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Carries out other duties that may be assigned to you by the manager from time to time.
- B.Sc. in Animal Sciences or related disciplines from a recognized University
- Candidate should have a minimum 5 years of experience in hatchery operation, hatching of pullets, hatching of broilers, breeders.
- Candidate with experience in maintenance of hatchery equipment will be preferred.
- Candidate should be willing to work in the night shift.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter and CV along with a passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.