GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Limited, a household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
- Responsible for upkeep of Warehouse.
- Ensure goods are kept and issued first in first out method(FIFO)
- Keep records of items received or transferred to another location.
- Proper handling and storage of goods in Warehouse
- To initiate requisitions for replacement of all store items whenever stock level of any item approaches the minimum limit.
- To initiate action for stoppage of further requisitions when stock level approaches maximum limit.
- To check the book balances with actual physical stock frequently.
- Perform other stock-related duties including returning, packaging, pricing and labeling stock items.
- First degree from a reputable higher institution.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills.
- Good communicator-verbal and written.
- Prior experience as an inventory officer preferred.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in warehouse environment.
- Knowledge of proper book keeping and inventory management.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.