GTI Capital Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 for Product Process Optimization Consultant. GTI Capital Limited is a leading international investment banking firm licensed by the Securities & Exchange Commission to deliver bespoke services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Product Process Optimization Consultant
Purpose: Turnaround Expert for GTI Handholding Scheme
The Consulting Opportunity
- GTI Capital Group seeks to engage the services of an independent Product Process Optimization expert to help drive its rapidly expanding HandHolding® scheme.
- The HandHolding® scheme is designed to orchestrate not only the improved performance of good businesses and ideas but also for strengthening the performance of weak and ailing organizations.
- It is a corporate repositioning model that facilitates a thorough understanding of an organization’s challenges, articulates feasible solutions to identified problems, facilitates the financing of the designed solution as well as drive and manages the performance of the developed strategy.
- HandHolding® interventions are professionally executed through time-tested and dependable turnaround experts working in various areas critical to organizational performance.
The ideal candidate must be ready to:
- Analyze and document client’s needs, objectives and expectations
- Define the scope of processes to be optimized and establish specific objectives to be met
- Develop effective performance optimization processes
- Provide quantitative data reflecting the scope and impact of the enhancement
- Oversee necessary change management and implementation associated with process improvement
- Facilitate information sessions and implementation debrief and any other sessions necessary for an effective process improvement initiative
Minimum Required Experience
Our consultants are expected to meet the following minimum requirements:
- 15-years’ work experience out of which five years must be at the executive management level and with proven records of achievement
- Master’s degree and relevant professional certifications will be an advantage
- A minimum of five projects in Product Process Optimization executed successfully
- Innovative with a good sense of judgment
- Customer focused and result driven
- Strong and effective communication skills.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.