Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Head, Managed Services & Delivery
Job Type: Permanent
- To support business growth by coordinating the delivery of solutions and services to customers within agreed time frames and to the highest standards on time the first time.
- Executes on the delivery of Systegra Corporate Strategy “How to Win” initiatives in the marketplace
- Provide visionary leadership across all stakeholder groups (Internal & External stakeholders groups and regulators)
- Provide leadership to achieve the business and financial objectives for Managed Services Business
- Develops and drives implementation of policies, procedures, and standards to support the delivery of high quality service to customers
- Oversees process and service improvement opportunities ensuring key stakeholders across the organisation are engaged to better leverage on resources while increasing efficiency and overall service quality
- Prepares the annual service delivery budgets and drives its implementation
- Leads and directs the project management and project implementation teams to deliver customer focused services in line with customer specification
- Builds and maintains relationship with key customers to strengthen Interswitch service delivery experience
- Reviews update on project activities and ensures implementation is in line with agreed standard and timeline
- Provides guidance and leadership on project management activities, ensuring timely resolution of crises & disputes, unresolved cases (support issues), technical problems etc
- Oversees the activities of the various project teams and ensures effective allocation of responsibilities to achieve full optimization of resources
- Leads cross functional team meetings (Industry verticals, Consumer Segment, GST, Innovation & Product Strategy) for knowledge sharing and information gathering purposes
- Establishes effective feedback mechanism and ensures adequate utilization of feedback from internal and external customers to improve customer satisfaction level
- Manages the expectations of the customer (internal and external) with regard to project objectives, deliverables, timeframes, etc by understanding the key business drivers and their prioritization
- Ensures periodic evaluation of service delivery processes and standards, benchmarks them against leading practices, makes recommendations as appropriate and drives compliance
- Performs trend analysis on reported problems, document root causes and initiate appropriate improvement solutions
- Prepares and submits reports to the CEO, Systegra and other parties on activities within the business group
- Provide strategic execution support for Interswitch Country Operations across Africa
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer / System / Electrical / Electronic Engineering/ Applied physics / Computer Science or a related field
- MBA or Master’s Degree in any science related course is desirable
- Minimum of 15 years cognate experience acting in similar role with at least 5 years at a managerial level
- Relevant certifications such as PMP (Project Management Professional), Cisco & Microsoft Certifications, Lean Six Sigma & Safe Agile Certification.
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online