Greensprings School Recruitment – Greensprings School is an international co-educational services limited comprising of Preparatory, Elementary, Secondary and International Baccalaureate School.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
1. Job Title: Cook
- We are seeking to hire a passionate, versatile and creative Cook with proven experience.
Requirements, Skills and Abilities
- Degree/Diploma or equivalent from a Culinary School
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc)
- Must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bake ware
- Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques
- Follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals.
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
2. Job Title: Head of Accounts
- Responsible for the day-to-day aspects of the Campus’ accounting and reporting functions and reports directly to the Chief Finance Officer who takes responsibility over the entire financial function.
- Also expected to work with other finance leaders in providing timely and accurate information for decision-making.
- Oversees accounts receivables and ensures timely collections, ensures compliance with polices and budgetary controls around accounts payables.
- Ensures that month-end closing activities and preparation of monthly reports are done timely and accurately.
- Supports the preparation of statutory reports and liaises with external auditors and other consultants. Supervises and manages the performance of the Campus Finance Team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Review and approve manual journals
- Review and approve bank reconciliation statements
- Closely supervise petty cash management
- Oversee documentation management and ensure adequate supporting documents exist for all transactions
- Review and approve periodic account analysis
- Ensure adequate close-the-books processes are followed
- Prepare management accounts and supporting schedules
- Perform periodic balance sheet review
- Oversee budget monitoring and control at Campus level
- Manage accounting and financial activities including billings, payments, receivables, payables, invoicing:
- Ensure timely generation of accurate school bills for all students
- Ensure regular update of Students Records as and when due
- Review Account Receivable processes and ensures policy compliance
- Ensure timely collection of receivables
- Review Accounts payable processes and ensure prompt settlement of approved bills
- Monitor statutory payments and advice management on prompt settlement
- Monitor remittance of statutory deductions
- Oversee payroll processes and ensure timely payment of staff
- Oversee Campus treasury management processes
- Prepare weekly Campus cash forecasts
- Responsible for Campus finance department’s budget
- Provide inputs for development of improved accounting controls, polices and, procedures
- Ensure proper coordination of activities within the department
- Ensure adequate customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Reconcile PTA accounts quarterly and prepare report for PTA executives
- Support the external audit process
- Evaluate performance of team and make necessary recommendations
- Perform research and analysis to support decision making as may be required
- Other tasks as may be assigned by the CFO
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Degree in Accounting or Finance related course
- Professional Accounting Qualification – ICAN/ACCA
- At least 7 years cognate finance experience preferably (some experience in the educational system will be an added advantage)
- Experienced in relating with clients/customers, managing effective collections and leading teams
- Deep accounting knowledge, working knowledge of GAAP, IFRS and, Finance leading practices
- Advanced excel/data analysis skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Proficiency in MS applications and several accounting applications/ERPs
- Highly driven
- Attention to details
- Leadership and Organizational skills
- Competitive Compensation
- Conducive work environment
- Discounted educational cost for children
- Opportunity for growth
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com the “Job title” as subject of the email.