Greensprings School is an international co-educational services limited comprising of Preparatory School, Elementary School and Secondary School. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society. We value our students, employees and other stakeholders.
We seek to recruit interested and qualified candidates who are creative and passionate about digital marketing to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admission Officer
- Perform general office duties such as answering telephone inquiries, filing, mail, spreadsheets, and journal entries on a daily basis
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the school management
- Attending meetings; recording and distributing minutes
- Act as liaison between the community, the school and other internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate appropriate documents for communication between schools
- Maintain and oversee all record keeping for students
- Adhere to rigorous student and staff confidentiality protocols in all circumstances
- Act as first point-of-contact to callers, relay messages, and transfer calls as appropriate
- Arrange conferences, meetings and travel reservations for administrative personnel both using school resources and out-of-school arrangements
- Handle visitor inquiries and direct them to the appropriate person according to their needs
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Conduct tours of the school
- Plan and coordinate all school office events – Entrance exams, GTKU, Alumni Events
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail, other materials and prepare answers to routine letters.
- Set up, maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence and other materials.
- Be empathetic and sociable
- Ability to be highly diplomatic
- Skilled in identifying problems and brainstorming potential solutions
- Excellent at written and oral communication as well as presentation
- Ensure that the school operates in a consistently organized manner every day
- Able to maintain records with a high degree of accuracy
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to work with frequent interruptions
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers and phone systems and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management and other applications
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BE.d/B.Sc, PGD or Master’s Degree an additional advantage.
How to apply
Applicants should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org